Can wheatgrass be smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey, Feb 17, 2009.

1. This is my first post and im sorry its not directly related to smoking weed but searching this is what made me decide to join up and i do think ill have alot of good input on smoking buds as i loooooooove it! Anyway ive searched everywhere on the net to see if wheatgrass can be smoked and if it has any beneficial effects when inhaled? I kno it is very good for you when drunk or eatin but can any of the nutrients in other plants apart from marijuana be passed thru to the body via inhaling it??? Its meant to give a very strong 'energy high' when eatin as it helps cell growth and blood flow. I would like to try smoking it or mixing it with a joint. Whats everyone rekn

2. here

smoke this...

[​IMG]

:confused:

3. You can't absorb nutrients from smoking. You don't absorb any 'nutrient' from cannabis either; you absorb the drugs THC and it's attendant cannabinoids. Wheatgrass is not psychoactive and smoking it would do absolutely nothing for you.

4. one question whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy