Can we stop with the damn Cop hate!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by iregisor, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Really, it's getting pretty fucking annoying. Seeing posts of people being happy about cops dying, people wishing death on them, etc, etc, etc. It's pathetic.

1.) Not all cops are dicks, if you've dealt with them that sucks and yea it sucks that weed is illegal however it is ILLEGAL, you know this, it's their job to uphold that law!!! You know that credit cards have high interest rates, are you going to get pissed at them when they charge you an interest rate after purchasing something? If you are then you're the dumb ass in that situation.

2.) Cops DO protect us. Drunk drivers, murderers, rapists, thieves, etc are all of the streets thanks to COPS.

3.) They're people, just like you and me. Yes, their are dick cops but there are plenty of chill ass cops and to be honest if you've get a dick cop every time, you're probably the person causing them to be a dick, show them some fucking respect and be mature about the situation and the cop will be as well.

I'm not saying cops are great, I'm saying show them some damn respect. They risk their lives to protect us and we're wishing death on them? We've all seen the videos of cops doing ridiculous things but that isn't what "cops" do. That's a case of the cops involved abusing their power and deserving w/e hell they can get. If they get off with a slap, that's on the courts.

Don't love cops, hell you don't even have to like them (lord knows I don't) but show them some respect. It's getting sickening seeing the posts regarding cops on this forum.

2. Disregard cops, acquire currency

3. I understand that these people are put behind bars, but the damage is already done.

Fixed

4. haters gon' hate.

5. High, I'm Brahski and I approve this message.

6. Not the extent that it could've / would've been done....also there are many less serious instances where what was taken, etc can be payed for, given back, etc, etc.

7. I dont believe the kids here really hate the cops. They are just pissed off they got caught, or they are tired of sneaking around. Cops have absolutely no say on law. They can only enforce it. Since we cant go to the lawmakers and yell at them, we take the next best thing

8. Fuck the police!! ahaha they can be cool sometimes just depends on the cop. ussually all they do is sit around waiting to write tickets hows that protecting anyone?

9. If you dont wanna hate on them, call them police officers, Cop is slang designed to be negative. Cop, many believe comes from the idea that they wore copper buttons, and badges, but is more believed to be taken from the latin word Capere (to capture or take by force), and hence the slang "i copped some nice cows at the market) came from. You have already hated on them by calling them cops. But, thats just a technicality hahahahahahahaha i agree they get a LOT of shit, but i mean, there are plenty of videos portraying un-needed death and violence at the hands of these "skillfully" trained police officers. Its kinda a 50/50 for me, ive seen police do some really, really dumb shit, and ive also had them help me out before.... so i cant take either positive or negative for them as a whole, but, there are a few officers in this town i hate with a passion from personal experience, and me NOT being stupid and breaking laws, but them power tripping and making up laws that i have broken (for instance swearing in the presence of an officer, not illegal, sweating AT an officer, illegal, i swore in ones presence, and got a ticket, long story short, he had to pay my lawyer and court fees for charging me with harassing an officer because i said fuck in a sentence not even aimed in his direction hehehehe)

10. Cop means Constable on Patrol

11. I've met a few cool officers in my day. I've met many dickhead cops too. I try to funnel my anger towards the lawmakers. Just think of how differently the police would be perceived if they weren't enforcing unjust laws.

12. police brutality and stereotyping is pretty bad you cant argue this. youll say "not all cops do this" but not all cops dont do this either.

a lot of cops are bad

plus i just hate them cuz theyre the enemy but thats besides the point i guess..

13. Look more into it, i thought so as well

many other places will say the same as well, Constable on Patrol is a backronym, meaning it was placed there to disguise the original meaning, or by people who didnt know, but claimed to.

My grandfather, who was a police chief, told me this, and ill go with his theory

14. Yeah, I think id take his word over some random fact site I found that on

15. lol wut

16. lol i agree, if the police did their jobs, we wouldnt have them in the streets to begin with. Protection means preventing, not prosecuting after the fact

17. Its a physical impossiblity for cops to protect us. Thats one reason we have the right to bare arms.

18. You know people who smoke weed kill people too, i guess we should all hate ourselves because some of them do. The point in this thread (or what i got from it) is that yea, some police out there are dumb as fucking nails, thats no different than ANY situation.... there are priests who rape people, the pope was Hitler Youth, Non-Profit organizations rob poor people all the time. Just because pot heads encounter cops on bad terms 90% of them time (cause we are BREAKING A LAW, regardless of how dumb the law is) doesnt make them all bad people. Shit every thing hip hop stands for now is fucking evil and derogatory, but people eat it up like fucking frosted flakes. Only the big issues hit the news, of course we arent going to see a bunch of "Cop saves little girls cat" articles over "cops brutally murder helpless victim" articles because people dont give a fuck about good news anymore, and the fact you used that video to make your point proves it.

19. hell yeah

[​IMG]

20. That video is bullshit man, wtf did he think was gona happen when he was holding a gun being agressive to the police?