Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can we please stop with all the "i need to sneek out help" threads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AppleCity, Jun 24, 2012.

1. we are suppose to be 18 in this place. stop being so paranoid and walk outside or find a different hobby if it "ruins your buzz"

2. mate those kind of threads are crucial to the survival of stoners, how else are we to prepare and educate the minds of youth who require the vast knowledge stoners have at their disposal?

3. if you're to stupid to walk outside and smoke find another hobby.

i always went outside as a kid at night to swim and shit. my parents never thought it was weird if i went outside at night, cause i wsn't a lazy stoner who sat in my room all day every day. so dont be a lazy stoner that lays in your room all day except to go outside to smoke.

4. Lighten up a bit man, If i hadn't of found this forum when I started toking then I would still be fine.

But all of the interesting help threads has helped me (along with hundreds of others) and now I have a lot more respect towards mary jane.

Attitude towards bud BEFORE GrassCity: Just wanted to get stupid stoned, not knowing anything more than it was just expensive and green.

Attitude towards bud AFTER GrassCity: I have a deep interest into the medicinal purposes and growing.

Thanks to GrassCity, my knowledge regarding cannabis has greatly increased.

5. lol, have you noticed on the apprentice page there are like 5 different people asking the same question about how not to get caught

6. Guys, I wanna smoke some weeds but my moms in her room and I'm in my room, HELP WHAT DO I DO?!

7. [quote name='"King_Willie"']Guys, I wanna smoke some weeds but my moms in her room and I'm in my room, HELP WHAT DO I DO?![/quote]

You should make a thread :)

8. lmao

:hello:

9. Apprentice section for a reason
    being 18 doesnt mean shit.

10. [quote name='"AppleCity"']if you're to stupid to walk outside and smoke find another hobby.

i always went outside as a kid at night to swim and shit. my parents never thought it was weird if i went outside at night, cause i wsn't a lazy stoner who sat in my room all day every day. so dont be a lazy stoner that lays in your room all day except to go outside to smoke.[/quote]

haha i was always allowed to leave at night or go outside when i lived with my mum. no problem, she knew i was responsible and not a dumbass. I would go skate and have a toke all the time.

11. It's just like the "Did I get ripped off?" threads. Yes, there's too many, but they're not going to end. We need to get a mod to sticky a thread concerning this. You were allowed outside at night while others aren't. Don't get so mad, man. No one's forcing you to read them or even be on this site.

12. But you have to question the maturity and responsibility level of an 18 year old that isn't allowed to smoke, to the point of having to clean up and use eye drops before coming home.

"Jimmy you can vote for the president and serve the country in a bloody war, but don't dare smoke a bowl"

13. well most parents dont think like us and dont know what we know about the herb

14. How but you shut the fuck up and let people do what they want? thanks

:hello:

15. I quite enjoy contributing my 2 cents to such threads