Can we get the truth about blunts?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Cudder x, Jan 14, 2011.

1. So I've been contemplating, and personally wondering exactly how "Bad" is it for you to smoke an L versus a Joint or any other means of consumption. I personally do not smoke cigarettes, and for that matter I have never taken an actual hit of one in my life. I've smoked out of a hookah a few times, and yes I'm aware a blunt is obviously Tobacco. I'm just curious as to how much harm may be going on inside my body from my excessive blunt smoking. I'm on a weed only smoking mentality, but always find myself rolling up retarded amounts of blunts. I've smoked weed out of Blunts more than any other toke, and just wondering if anyone can lead me into the direction of some solid, backed research or personal opinions or knowledge.

InB4 use the search bar!:D

2. I smoke a couple blunts a day, and my lungs feel about the same as when i used to smoke half a pack of cigs a day, which is not 100%, (but not as bad as when i would smoke a pack a day). Cigar wrappers and leaves are a lot of harsh tobacco, which i guess the original intention was for the tobac to be puffed on and not inhaled. BUT, i've never heard of someone getting lung cancer from blunts, I personally will probably stop smoking blunts before I get too old just to be safe

3. Yeah I do my best not to smoke blunts, nothing about themselves very practical besides smoking a bunch of weed in a short time

4. Blunts are fun or outings but if you smoke blunts at home its just a pain in my opinion I like a fresh green bowl from the bong every hit I like j's never been a big fan of the blunt option.

5. Well, given that a blunt wrap is tobacco....

You'll get all the chemical nasties of tobacco mixed in with your green :mad:

6. i was hoping some people could provide that.....
    obviously the OP understands tobaccy is wacky.
    i wanna know HOW bad. hahaha

7. #7 trythefish, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    the amount of blunts you will smoke in your lifetime will probably be 1/8th of the amount snoop dogg has smoked and he is still kickin' and has his voice so i'd say you're all good homie