Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can use some advice on sneaking out to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys well tonight when everyone is sleeping I'm going to sneak out of my house and go smoke in my brothers car which he does everyday so it won't matter. If anyone can give me some advice on not making any noise etc I would appreciate that.

2. just do a test run and make notes of where the loudest creaks etc are and leave the tv on to cover for sound or something

3. advice..ya...be quit and don't let mom and dad catch you getting high...

4. One tip I got, if you pull a door slow it tends to creak, just turn the knob slow then yank it

5. If you have a wooden floor take your shoes outside And Then put them on you'll be more quiet barefoot. Oh nd have a back up story if your caught leavin or entering like you couldn't sleep so you were looking around for something or some other bs. Good luck man!

6. Get 4 lil nugs and shove them in your parents ears

7. When I lived with my parents, I would just go out my window. I lived on first floor though

8. Thanks guys now I'm mainly concerned about whether I should leave through the back door or front door. The thing is the front door makes a ton of noise to lock or unlock and my parents room are upstairs by it while the back door is a glass slide door which makes no noise but would be unlocked while I'm out I think I should go with the back door right?

9. don't hotbox a car if you're worried about getting caught, maybe just sit next to the car lol. use it for cover or some shit idk. if you do have to smoke in the car, open a door.
    also hop out the window method is always a good one.

10. Take that bitch on an L-Ride.

11. Do this. Don't wreck trying to ash young buck

12. Make sure you dont get locked out your house.

13. Thanks guys what usually sets a cars alarm off? That would be terrible if I opened the door and the alarm went off :eek:!!!

14. You should have the keys, right main?

15. dude you make these threads all time is it that much of issue for 18+ year old man leave the house with out worrying abotu his mommy and daddy waking up :SS

16. Yeah sorry for all those questions it could be because I usually take adderall while I smoke which gets me more worried

17. Lol thisss

18. For some people, yes, it is.

Want an example?

I turn 21 in June and still live at home with my grandmother.

A couple months ago, I stopped allowing her to give me rides home after work and instead, I began riding my bike to and from the metro station to get home.

She initially insisted on picking me up after work every night at 9pm forcing me to load my bike into the car so she could drive me back home every night. I refused. The bike wouldn't even fit in the car and it was embarrassing trying to do so.

When I get off the train every night, she asks me to call her: twice. Once when I get to the station, and again when I'm down the street from her house.

Once I'm home, I take my bike into the backyard and store it in the shed. Every night, she waits at the window watching me come into the front yard, and then walks to the backroom to watch me put the bike in the shed. Every. Single. Night.

A year and a half ago, I went out with a friend (which I hadn't done in over a year due to reclusiveness) and she called my mother AND my Aunt because I insisted on staying out and spending the night at her place.

She makes me write down my work schedule every week on a piece a paper. For what reason, I don't know.

She still asks me what I want for lunch and what I'm going to eat for dinner when I'm perfectly capable of figuring that out on my own.

Again: I'm almost 21 years old.

So yes, it is an issue for many people, sadly. Even for grown ass adults like me.

19. Slam doors on your way out: they'll never see it coming!

20. She just loves you. You better make sure you take good care of her :)