Can under watering delay flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sapperdaddy735, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Planted in march on the spring equinox I was told I should be in flower in early June but I barely in the first stages or flower now in mid July the bottom popcorn branches are more developed kind of strange. 20160423_192125.jpg 20160426_191638.jpg

Attached Files:

2. No one can predict when your plants will flower . Your plants look great a little thirsty in the back. Be patient they flower when it gets cooler and the days get shorter.

3. Underwatering will cause early flower if anything due to stress. Plants dont flower tell Mid August most strains.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have had in prior seasons flower come in late June g13 haze and a cali skunk mexican sativa hybrid I mixed I get my expectations from them thank you for the reassuring I didn't want to mess up this season

5. Mine aren't flowering either yet. We got a month to go bro. Just be patient. If you got males u got time to find em. Pollen won't bust for a while after they've formed

• Like Like x 1
  6. You should really hit them with some decent nutes tho...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can under watering delay flowering ..? other than mild stress, no it won't,

over watering the biggest noob mistake on this site ...Does

lift the pot first is good advice

if you want them flowering put them away each night in a light dep closet

perhaps not all, but a few at a time ...is easy

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh and to answer ur question, better to underwater than over. Just water every day in smaller amounts instead of every few days if you can and watch ur plants. They'll get real droopy and if you feel soil it'll be dry, if they're droopy and soils moist it's overwatering.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't see an edit button so gotta keep posting but won't slow growth long as they're not drooping and dying

10. Depending on the strain, location and weather the plant can start flowering within the next few weeks. By mid to late mid Aug you should see signs of flowering.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app