can u smoke this?

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. image-4034542855.png

image-977308885.png

These are those plant that smells like mint,and like I was wondering if I can smoke it?

2. perhaps, just dry it first

3. image-4227136123.png

This! I looks weird,so can u smoke it? It's not weed it's herb that smells like mint and you can make it out of soup

4. why do you want to smoke it? I doubt it will get you high (would be really cool if it did) and smoking anything in general is bad for you. I don't get it.

5. As long as it ignites you can inhale it.

6. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']why do you want to smoke it? I doubt it will get you high (would be really cool if it did) and smoking anything in general is bad for you. I don't get it.[/quote]

Well I kinda wanted to know if there's any different things that can get me high!
    Do you anything that get me high besides weed!

7. [quote name='"helloMarketing"']

Well I kinda wanted to know if there's any different things that can get me high!
    Do you anything that get me high besides weed![/quote]

You Cant post about other drugs man

8. There's many other drugs that can give you a high, it's not only cannabis lol. Things like salvia, shrooms, etc. can give good trips.

9. Fermented poop

10. In my opinion, if you have to ask GC if you can smoke it..
    Then you shouldn't.

11. [quote name='"helloMarketing"']

These are those plant that smells like mint,and like I was wondering if I can smoke it?[/quote]

Fuk ya you can smoke it.. Dry that shit oit and puff puff pass! :smoke:

12. Lol, if you wanna get high, smoking random plants really aint the way to do it.

13. Watched this thing on 1,000 ways to die. Two stupid ass kids apparently ran out of weed, so dried out a couple different plants from the backyard. Smoked that shit and died. Don't be a stupid ass kid, man!

14. as a rule i go by. If you have to ask assume No do not inhale it

15. Judging by the picture I'd say it's a kind of salvia

16. ^ Yeah, because salvia randomly grows in peoples back yards.. Come the fuck on, man.

17. We don't allow discussions of this nature here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.