Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can u smoke leaves

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by twigg2993, Jun 18, 2007.

1. i am a new member to this site n i av smoked weed 4 about 2 and a half years now and the other day 1 of mi mates give me some leaves off a female cannabis plant she said let them dry and then smoke them is this possible please i want to know tell mi if this is true

2. It is possible, you can crumble chocolate cookies into your j if you really want don't mean it will get you high.

Leaves have a low THC content much much lower than buds, however they do have some THC so if you get a lil desparate then go ahead.

Happy toking!

3. it doesn't taste the best
    but if you have enough shake, make edibles

4. Fan leaves can get you high but it's kind of nasty; like smoking really bad shwag. The little leaves that were right near the flowers though that get covered with broken-off trichs, you can smoke those but they still aren't as good as the buds.

5. If you get a lot make some hash from them

6. depends on what kind of leaves. I've gotten cheap halfs of trim just COVERED with trics that suprisinly wasn't bad to smoke and got me ripped. If its not covered in crystals though, i dunno about smoking them.

7. I always smoke the tiny leaves first from my dro that didnt get trimmed 100%. They have a layer of trichs though.