Can the bucks beat the warriors?! Your thoughts

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Mrsticksissors, May 20, 2019.

1. Any opinions on the over/under? Two good teams playing good D low scoring?

2. I think alot of other teams can beat GS,,all u gotta do is run same offense and defense and fck wit their minds,,all they need to do is run a basic 2/3 defense close the lane and still have the perimeter guarded

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. What do you think about scorring over 220

4. 220 points? Combined from 2 teams? Cause no teams scorin that themselves lol

5. Yes combined over or under

6. I think it have to be a perfect ball game for both teams for sure,,but yeah it could be done

7. It happens all the time. I'm just trying to figure out if it's wise to bet on the over or under for these teams

8. can the Bucks beat the Raptors? actually don't answer that...I dont care!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lol yea that's true

10. lol good luck with that.

11. Its not hard its just to much $$$$$$$ involved they made them the patriots of the nba imo over hyped,,so it dont matter we all know who they gonna have/let win #rigged

• Like Like x 1
  12. All sports!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. whatever you say bud. the warriors drafted curry, klay and draymond and drafted other pieces like looney. made smart trades to change the culture by bringing in bogut and iggy.

they were a great, self made team before they even got KD. he was just the icing on the cake and as you can see with him injured now, we dont really even need him to win.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Right now they need to beat Toronto which isn't looking good.
    Too bad the Celtics couldn't get it together this year they would have been a good matchup for both Toronto and the Warriors..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Game 6!! Can't wait