Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can stress (tree) cause actual stress,or extreme paranoia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by poseyman, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I been living in Vegas for about four months and its bomb out here but u gotta know where to get it(no cannibus clubs)!!! SHIT!!! So I been on this stress and yea I got alot on my mind but my flowers usually help......... but stressfull flowers make me feel like I got mental problems. Is it just me?

2. Im not too sure what stress is, but if it is that legal bud that u can get at headshops, I would advise u to stop using. Those can be pretty harmful and many people have had adverse reactions to synthetic ganja, even including death.

3. Stress weed!! U know bammer! !!!

4. Dafuq did I just read?

5. When I say "tree" I mean weed! Dats what its called in da bay area

6. its all in your head, your putting the paranoia in there,
    let the "tree" do its work
    sit back, blaze up and relax your needs.
    :bongin:

7. #7 traumahotel, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    uh. what?

edit: weed, or the synthetic "weed", effects people differently. try smoking a little at a time. spacing out your hits. I have no idea if im understanding you right, but that was my best answer to something im not sure I get.

8. [quote name='"poseyman"']When I say "tree" I mean weed! Dats what its called in da bay area[/quote]

What part of the bay were you from? If you don't mind me asking

9. essj here and I haven't heard anyone other than dirty stinkin gangbangers use the term "tree"
    dumb gangbangers will say "I got tree's"

10. I'm from Oakland! If you ask where da weed at u say who got tree! Or who got trees!

11. tree, herb, ganja, mary, bud, pot, reefer, smoke, dank, grass. Who the fuck cares the mans just trying to ask if stressed plants give a stressed high. Put simply; no, it's all in you're head. Stress plants typically are higher in thc % so you may just be getting higher and stressing yourself out, try some different bud. Indica will help. Good Luck!

12. [quote name='"poseyman"']I'm from Oakland! If you ask where da weed at u say who got tree! Or who got trees![/quote]

The* you forgot how to spell the.

13. [quote name='"Moseley66"']tree, herb, ganja, mary, bud, pot, reefer, smoke, dank, grass. Who the fuck cares the mans just trying to ask if stressed plants give a stressed high. Put simply; no, it's all in you're head. Stress plants typically are higher in thc % so you may just be getting higher and stressing yourself out, try some different bud. Indica will help. Good Luck![/quote]

Is that what he said?

14. [quote name='"sonocroc"']

The* you forgot how to spell the.[/quote]

::laughing:: and OP I think it's all mental, just relax. Think about cool shit.

15. Yeah not everyone in the bay speaks like that js lol