Can somone please help begginer !

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by danij1, May 12, 2013.

1. #1 danij1, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    Hey fogs am new to this forum and i looking for some advice about everything a little bit
    Ok i telling little bit what i planned to do soon i can put for 2 mouth in my closet
    60x60x200cm about the strain i still not sure witch one i choose lowryder 2
    or blue mystic i don't want smelly plant coz i dont have any type of ventilation
    so if you know any stain weed that don't smell much and 2 mouth flowering time
    if you could post me

So my first question is :

bio Light -mix for seedling and early veg right?
    bio Top -mix for rest of grow ?
    how much bat guano i need add into 1-2 gallons
    second question :

Nuts : i was first thinking of bio bizz but then read about Advanced Nutrien
    that they designed for growing so far i planted to buy grow,bloom,micro and b-2 and big bud ?

Light's : i got for veg cfl 125w and 300w and for flowering got 400 hps

comment please will be a grateful also if you got any Strain options for 8-10 week finish time whit low smell if you could post thx all ardy for posting

2. srly no 1 can help me out whit this simple easy question :eek:

3. 1.you will need ventilation regardless even if its something small .

2. Indica plants smell heavily, Sativa smell way less .

3. dont waste ur money on over priced over named nutrients I use basic nutrients for all my grows and always get great yields . on the NPK for veggie u need more N then K in ur mix and for flowering more K then N , and thats it .

4.dont give the plant any nutrients until its about 3 weeks old .

5.lights r good but will have to be as close to the plant as possible without burning them . and u r gonna need lots of cool air coming in there and fans blowing as the HID will get very hot.

6. almost all strains that r out today finishing within a 8-10 week time for flowering . but thats not counting the minimum 4 weeks of veggie.

7. dont try to grow more then 2 plants in such a small area or u will regret it.

hope this short check list can help u further ur idea to grow now . :)

4. #4 danij1, May 12, 2013

Thx mate this help out .still the ventilation gonna be problem since
    its apartment i cant drill holes for intake air and outtake what should i do
    any good advice ?
    i didn't plant to put more then 2 plants but the strain i don't know what to choose the lowryder 2 is finish in 8-9 week for seedling but its mostly indica
    how about sativa stains any suggestion ? the main problem is i was planting to put them vege 3 week my parents still home then they go 1 mouth on holidays and then i planted snickly grow xD since i heavy smoker and loots of money burn buying weed. any suggestion will be good

i read something about NL #5 don't smell alot and blue mystic is it true any 1 know?

5. so much viewers but no answers...

6. get a few Glade plugins. works for me

7. aright thx mate i choose strain think of 2x Nort light and 2x blue mystic or lowryder femz for each closet 1 i gonna grow whit 400w hps and other whit 300w and 125w cfl lamps but i think hps clouse gonna be so over heated cuz how the hell i put table hurricane ventilator in top of closet ?
    got any suggestion how get there fresh air and cool the hps just not drilling or nothing can take pic for u of clouset

8. don't know about ventilation. security no issue for me. my whole house wreaks so good. 400w doesn't make too much heat. mine is literally inches from tops. keep a fan blowing directly on light. that will suffice.
    as far as fresh air, without setting up a good ventilation system, only way I see is to keep closet cracked.

9. #9 danij1, May 12, 2013

aright mate that could work coz i pick strain that smell/oder is low
    i got thous table fans

10. sent u a pm. I think only a mod or admin can. pm one of them