CAN SOMEONE'S LOOK AT PIC N HELP ME OUT

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by robmcg2003, Apr 27, 2017.

1. 6 plants in a 2'x4'x6' tent with a 600 hps in coco coir all approx 20" this morning notinoticed pale leaves at the bottom. They are in 5 gal smart pots and I've been watering/feeding every other day with H&G coco a and b. With about 30% run off. Any idea? I am about to switch to flower but like em to be healthy as possible. Any help would be appreciated. Sry best i could do for pic's 20170427_144426.jpg 20170427_144426.jpg

2. 6 - 20" plants in a 2 x 4 tent is too many in my opinion, unless you're doing SOG. I imagine that the lower leaves are getting little to no light and that's why they're yellowing. I suggest you clean out the lower growth for better air circulation.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I feed every time with Coco, I think your girl is hungry and wants more food(Could be wrong). What is your water source? I guess I should ask, are you growing in coco?

And are they 20" in veg mode right now? And yeah that seems hard to think that many big plants in such a small spot, can you take a full pic?

4. That's a classic Nitrogen deficiency my friend.. just up ur Nitrogen levels by double.. and u should be good to go. U can also add a touch of Cal-Mag to secure her as with N def. a C-Mg follows.. they work hand in hand.. what are u feeding her and how frequently.

N def. starts from the bottom and works upwards.. BUT.. if u have poor light reaching the lower growths u can get yellowing to, just ensure you have adequate penetration or find a darker bottom leaf to verify its not or is a shade problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Plants do look a bit pale however.. what's ur feed regimen and dosage? How tall is ur plant and how old?? What light??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Height n light info r there 2'x4"x6" tent 600w hps aprox 20-24"

7. They are 20-24" n wanna switch tomorrow. They are in coco lately I've been feeding n watering daily they are in 7gal i know should a went with 3 gal smart pots they all fit no problem in the tent. and seem to be getting plenty of lower light.

8. Feeding with coco a & b as well as Cal mag

9. With coco you need to feed them every day. Your ladies are hungry! But easy fix just start feeding them every watering. That rule is for soil and that is so they do not get a salt build up in soil. Coco is different.

• Like Like x 1