can someone tell me why?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by J.face, Jun 8, 2009.

1. the Pure Sativa would be the reason why. From what i have seen with the extended flowering time there is more time for things to go wrong... As long as you keep an eye on them and take things slow you should be fine. Most beginners start with indica styled plants for faster harvest...

2. i agree ^^^ most incida is easy to grow but with something that has longer flowering time its more easy to get bud rot. but like he said keep an eye out and you should do fine.

3. I got 5 buddha's growing atm
    1 @ day 44
    4 @ day 4

the older one's been a real slow grower and gave me a few frights when it was a baby - odd yellow colouring. slow growing coulda been that it wanted to root the whole pot before it shot skyward. donno, haven't looked. it sits in a 3gal pot. no sex yet. 12" topped 3 days ago to see what happens - she's a experimenter.

4 babies will be a full grow using observations learned from the older one. repot today from 3oz pots to 1gal. permanent. expect slow grow. got 1 babe with pure yellow first leaf set. gonna ignore. applying more intense lighting by moving seedlings close to light and keepin em there. gonna use 2x-x-x nutes veg, x-2x-2x flower - gotta check other journals for ideas and then hit the garden store.

mjseeds.nl was a good place to buy, I bitched about only 1/10 germ rate on the buddha and they said they'd compensate me no prob. then 4 more popped after an extended wait (5 days). I was happy with that so emailed em back with the good news. they said a new (fresh) batch of seeds would arrive near end of the month. I'll use that store again when I need more seeds.

my current journal is in my sig. I'll post more pix today if I getta chance.

hope this helps

4. ok first they are sativa, which is picky about indoor conditions, and has a tendency to grow big. secondly the flowering time is longer. due to the pickines of a sativa indoors, the long flowering time, and probably just the palnat charecteristics make it not suitiable for a novice grower. it just means the plant takes a little more skill to get good results. unless you are dialed in in hydro or have perfected a soil grow, i would stay away. I have grown sativas, they are alot of work compared to an indica.