can someone tell me whats wrong with my babies please?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mtlguy, Aug 13, 2017.

1. i havent grown for awhile and a couple of my plants are looking two toneish and im not sure exactly whats wrong and what to do for a cure. please help

Attached Files:

2. What kind of soil are you using? what kind of nutes are you using if any?

3. I don't need to know any thing but the pic ............ magnesium , give espsom salts and it should clear up in a week . Epsom salts help keep the plants from getting deficiencies

• Like Like x 1
  4. Base is black soil there's some clay just cause it was already there, shrimp compost then nutes I added one meal blood meal, kelp meal last fall before winter. Then this year I put green sand, rock phosphate, dolomite lime chicken manure( the pellet one that's disintegrates with rain) and was gonna put some bat guano bloom soon for flowering

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I totally have Epsom salts too didn't put any. Should I just mix it in with the soil?

6. Mix some perlite in your soil to help aerate your soil more. Look up how to make bat guano tea. I have heard that will hepp your plant take off and it is good for the plants health.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea Epsom salts man , either top dress a teaspoon for every foot of plant height . Or one or two teaspoons per gallon of water and water in . If I have been of help please show some love.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A) thank you did it b) how do I show some love? C) one more question should I still top them even when they start flowering?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Will do that today thanks bud

10. Just like my posts , and no don't top while in flower

• Like Like x 1