Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone tell me what kind of Bud this is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ~JarJarBlunts~, Mar 8, 2014.

1. #1 ~JarJarBlunts~, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    My dealer didn't remember the name of the bud. I think it's purple in color, I can't tell though. Can someone tell me what strain they think it looks like?

Attached Files:

2. may be some of that there purple boba fett runnin round them streets.....sorry mang cant discern strain type from a pic, even a smoke report wouldnt help. enjoy!

3. That's Australian kangaroo bud. I would know that stuff anywhere!

4. Looks like that goober grape berry pie

5. Looks like that marijuana bud all the kids are smoking these days.

But seriously, you can't really say from a pic. The bud on the right looks way different than the one on the left though. Ones nice and pure and the other looks Brown.

6. Well, the bud smelled really strong. The strongest I had smelled in a while. The cough on this one had me in tears too! The high is eurphoric, mellow, and visually intense.

7. Looks like outdoor poop

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

8. In a word, NO!

9. LMFAO

10. Looks like Purple Coochlip Kush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Midpurps most definitely

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Why should you care what the name of it is? It is good weed just smoke it and be happy.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. DIRTY<>DIRTY<>DIRTY<>-MEXICAN-ASSHOLE WEED.. SURELY SUM KILLAH KILL!! smoke em up!! :d   :smoking:

14. Without zoomin in it looked like a giant flea fucking a cricket missionary style. Is it bud?