Can someone tell me more about this company?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by brisard420, Jul 31, 2011.

1. I recently bought this bad boy at Puff A Lot, the company is hit, its written pretty much everywhere, and I cannot find anything about it online? Someone help and tell me about your hit bongs. Diffuser, ice cube chamber, perculator.
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like standard china glass. Never heard of the brand before. how much you pay for it.

3. Its made in canada! It was 85 bucks

4. China glass refers to the glass itself, not where the tube was manufactured. China glass can be made into tubes anywhere, so just being canada made doesn't mean its not china glass.
    That being said, It looks like its better glass than china, though its hard to say from a pic. Either way, just take care of it and it will be fine. It at least looks pretty clean. Is it hefty?

I don't know anything about that brand, never heard of it. Looks like a pretty standard tube, probably mass produced.

5. That looks pretty fragile, but for the price I'd say it was a pretty good deal

6. Very good deal, its a crazy bong and I can get better hits from it then I expected when I bought it, just wanted to find more about this company cause from what i've tested they make good products.