Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Someone Tell Me If These Are Mids?????? Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan4422, May 6, 2014.

1. #1 dan4422, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Can anyone tell me if this weed is mid grade or what grade they are?? it smells nice. help me. theres pictures with flash and without

Attached Files:

2. The stuff looks good but dat trim job is terrible

Stems are cut weight before where they should have just so they can add on extra weight

I wouldnt buy from that dealer again

3. Eh, pretty much looks like some high mids. And by that, I mean the top of the plant was probably super dank, that looks like you got the bottom nugs, so less trichomes and usually growers wont even take the time to trim nugs like that

Like the poster above said, I really would try to avoid this plug and get a new one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. bump with new pictures

5. #5 dan4422, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Most of the people that sell around me don't do trim jobs or whatever and this guy happens to be one of my child hood friends lol. Also it varies when he has well trimmed stuff. He gave us 1.3g for 20 dollars though.... good or bad?

6. get a new connect, I would use that bud for blunt fodder but thats probably it

7. Bad, I got 1.3 for 20 yesterday and it was this:

8. I got this:
    Sorry, my pic wouldn't attach earlier

Attached Files:

9. Looks like some borderline bad outdoor grown bud op

10. it looks pretty green, sort of leafy