Can someone suggest a bong for me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Reefer-Man, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Hey, I am not new to smoking although I only started a year ago. I am looking to upgrade to a nice bong. It could be a water bong, one with an ice catcher, basically anything that will get you screwed up. My price range is from $100-$200. Can someone suggest a bong for me? THANKS!

2. nice first post dude.

and idk whats your need-like do you live at home and need to be stealthy or stuff like that.

i personaly think that Cyclone style bongs with a good ashcatcher would be my first bet-but it all depends on what your looking for.

whats and ice catcher? ash catcher i assume.

3. i just got a vapor brothers vape for $155. its worth the money.

4. id just say go to a head shop and see what theyve got for sale....you could very easily fin a realy nice locally blown tube that would meet all your needs and for all you know end up being a lil bit cheaper....

5. get the portable water bong, it is amazing.

6. Hey, thanks for your comments. I also want to add that I want to impress people who come over to smoke. I will have my own apartment so any size is good. I kinda want something nice. Something impressive. And above all, something that will screw you up.

7. Get a hookah, impressive most people wont have 1 of them, will get u messed, communal, and long lasting, also great tasting (pick your favourite flavour tobacco -though i wouldnt recommend the molasses crap) :)

EDIT: thinking about it, get a bong aswell as this, try hit both a bong and pass a hookah (hookahs dont use as much weed as bongs, infact very little for what they produce in the high, so the two go well together)

To be honest the type of bong doesnt particulary matter, i prefer glass, if you want to impress fill the bong water with a flavoured liquor, gets the taste into the hit, can be very nice ideed.

EDIT2: Didnt realise the post stayed there and just said deleted, might aswell have left the double post :p

8. Thanks, I was actually looking at the Bushmaster Cyclone Bong. Does anyone know anything about it? It looks good but I am not sure. I dont know anyone with one or anything close to it. Or is there something else I should get? Thanks!

9. If you're looking to impress, get a roor icemaster.

[​IMG]

10. ya id say try looking at head shops first then online
    but check out Toro bongs - i just read a thread about them and they fucking impress me! but there rare i think and expensice-also look for bongs that have tree percolators-and defuzers -they always impress me too-so cool.lol