Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone post pictures of different amounts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Umbrä, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Hey, Grass City. Out of curiosity, can anyone post pictures of the different amounts of weed? I want to get an idea of how much it looks like. I've obviously bought before, but I want to see a picture of the different weights right now for some reason. I tried googling it, but I got nothing.

Can someone post a picture of 1 gram, 1/8, an Ounce, and... Maybe even a pound? I want to see reference. Thanks in advanced.:smoke:

2. Well bud size can be misleading in pictures. You cant really tell the weight due to not being able to see how dense the bud actually is.

3. I agree, you cant really tell in a picture. I picked up an oz. yesterday that looked no where near that but it was really dense stuff and when I weighed it myself, sure enough it was right.

4. Yea my last pickup was so puffy that it filled up my entire container and the stuff i have is a lot denser so it only fills up like half. Gotta just have a scale handy to weigh shit out

5. every strain of weed will look different in size.

No picture size charts will help you.

Go into the stash jar-section. People post there pick-ups all different amounts there.

6. you need a scale. end of story. lol.

7. Eh, eyeballing is like any other guessing game; it's not 100% accurate. I've seen an ounce fill up a ziplock the size of a dollar bill, and I've seen an ounce fill up a sandwich size ziplock. It all depends. Only surefire way to know the correct weight is to invest in a scale

Here's some comparison pictures. Keep in mind that eyeballing doesn't work. Don't assume it's short just because the pictures don't equal the amount you got

Half Gram:
    [​IMG]

An eighth:
    [​IMG]

Ounce:
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

there you go, couldnt find a pic of an ounce because i've never picked one up.

9. [​IMG]

and thats a quarter,and 2 pills. poor photo but its all i got

10. Shit that's some fire

11. :rolleyes: