Can someone please tell me what’s wrong with these plants, it’s been like this for weeks

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kingkush117, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Looks like a deficiency. What are you feeding? What’s your ph? What’s your ppm? When do you plan to switch to 12/12?
    Clean up all the dead, get ph in check, then see if it continues. Starting at the bottom and working it’s way up so it could be nitro or calmag def. either way it’s eating itself to make up for a lock out or deficiency don’t wanna switch to 12/12 with that going on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I’m organic but that looks like a feeding issue. What are you feeding them?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. That’s my personal strain and all of the mothers needed a lot of cal mag

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looked at my soil ph about a week ago and it was way to low,
    Around 5.8

• Like Like x 1
  6. I try to feed them at 6.8 but I’ve been having ph issues

• Like Like x 1
  7. Should I feed them cal mag at 6.8 and see what changes?

• Like Like x 1
  8. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Your personal strain? Have you ever had this issue before?

Idk I would flush with ph’d water and go from there. You might think it’s stupid but I would call fox farm and email a picture. They are the experts after all. They are very cool there btw.

Peace