can someone please explain something to me??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 29, 2014.

1. yeah now take that and put it in the sky as the moon...u got visable light but with no effect too the plants..

yea, fucking free seeds you get with an order. I have these 6 males that came from freebies. I moved them to an upstairs bedroom because im a tender heart for plants that did nothing wrong. LOL.
    There might be a female flower on them but they are 99% male.
    View attachment 1361090

3. thats crazy..some freak's lol you collect she-males.. :poke:

Yep, i have a soft spot for trannies..... Plants that is.

5. @[member="snoopdog6502"] dont they call feminized seeds feminized cause they like sissy feminize boy's and so they have that hermi trait..well thats how i see it

6. [quote name="cpt TeTra" post="19427555" timestamp="1390978716"]@[member="snoopdog6502"] dont they call feminized seeds feminized cause they like sissy feminize boy's and so they have that hermi trait..well thats how i see it[/quote]Lmao Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

I have my bottle of colloidal silver and some females just starting to bloom so Im making some feminized seed with the current crop in the flower room. I will see if it makes sissy boys or hot babes. :)

here's the group I have to work with.

Attached Files:

8. so u just spray them with it and they start too produce male parts?

9. same here so i bought nothing but regular seeds so far sprouted 4 got 1 male and 3 female that were disappointing..

Just paint the stem of a branch with a brush and that branch becomes herm. then with that pollen I will selectively pollinate certain buds and tie a ribbon on them for identification.

11. nice sounds like something i might try too get seed stock incase zombie Apocalypse..

12. The reflection isn't bright enough to mess anything up.  Also, you're trying to make the best possible settings for your plant, not the most accurate to nature.  

13. I honestly think this needs to be stickied cause it will help out new growers who doesn't have the biggest budget. They could be rest assured that they don't have to spend big bucks on getting everything to light proof on the first grow and have less money to spend on all the lightning and fans and deal with shitty quality. When they can get the good lights and go mediocre on the light proof sell there harvest then finish the room up like its supposed to be. Cause if you can grow with using the worst you can damn sure grow with the best. Hope that made sense been bongin for a while Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D