Can someone help with my spirit animal?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by RickyBobby117, Apr 17, 2010.

1. I have always been curious about spirituality. I want to know what my spirit animal is and I dont know how to do that :confused:

2. A spirit animal is simply an animal that makes you happy when you think about it.

How do you expect someone else to tell you what you like?

I say, put on some Life or Planet Earth and fall in love with them all. :)

3. Basically...
    0. set intention to meet spirit animal
    1. close your eyes
    2. get in a deep trance
    3. wait for a world to come to you
    4. ask to see your animal guide
    5. have conversation
    ------------------------

The hard part is....you won't be able to have a deep objective conversation with it (or at worst, might not be able to contact it period) because you keep trying to imagine it instead of receiving it. This is something that can (and should) be worked on through ritualistic practice such as meditation.

With work you will get better and better at telling the difference between what you want to hear and what is actually being sounded inside/within/without/.etc. Try your best not to create anything yourself. A single cloudy, dull, muffled, word is better than a full imaginary conversation.

4. This site might help.
    Animal Totem - How to find your Animal Totem

If this doesn't I would suggest picking up a book by Ted Andrews. But you probably already know which animal is your totem animal, it's just hiding in plain site.