can someone help me?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by carcinogen420, May 2, 2003.

1. Hi ya'll. I was wondering if someone can help me. Is there anyway I can upload images to send to customer support. You see I was sent the wrong glass pipe and as well double charged for an order. I got an response from support stating that they were sorry and wanted me to send them a copy of my bank note and as well send a pic. of the glass pipe I received. So is there anyway I can upload images or do I have to send this stuff through the mail?
    Peace...

2. do you mean physically how to get them from photos into the computer or how do you use the software to upload?

For the first one find a scanner

For the second, in AOL and outlook you just click a button that says "Attach" or something to that affect and then you choose the file.

3. I know how to use a scanner and digital camera and all. Just don't know how to upload it through this site on the support site. Was wanting to reply to message that was sent to me and upload it there but have no clues to how. Wanting to know if I can do it that way. Like replying to a private message?
    Thx

4. Upload your picture to an email and send it to support@grasscity.com.. Include all of your account information and a detailed reason as to why you are doing so. You might also want to copy the message that you are responding to into your email.

5. thank you so much, that is what I was looking for. I just didn't want to send it to an automated e-mail.
    thank you inferiorwang and reformmaryjane for all your help. I truly appreciate it. good looking out.

6. No problem!!!! SuperJoint will make sure that everything gets straightened out for you.

*RMJL

7. Dear carcinogen420,

MaryJane said it all. Just to mke sure: It's not possible to upload images yet. You can send them to support@grasscity.com. The best way to support is in the customercare section on the website.