Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone help me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Im pretty sure its some sort of anxiety problem, but im not sure.I first got one 2 years ago while sitting down playing xbox during summer. This was before i started smoking by the way. Anyways my heart started racing and i got all worked up, I started sweating, I had no idea what was happening. A year later i got another then it started happening like once a week. they last about a half hour unless i talk myself down. Ive never had it happen while high wich is pretty weird i thought. Any one know what it is?

2. You just have anxiety issues man, it's not uncommon. Don't sweat it.

3. Not that big of a deal but you do have anxiety issues

4. weed helps you relax and calm down. Seems to be what causes your anxiety

5. Sounds like a panic attack.

6. As other blades have said, it sounds like an Anxiety Disorder.

As someone who suffers from such a disorder, my main piece of advice is, get into cognitive therapy, and avoid any pills they give you.

Pills=BAD (unless you absolutely need them..)

7. Thanks for the responses ill look into the therapy thing.

8. It was a panic attack. How often do you have them?