Can someone help me out?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Blac Haze 007, May 30, 2009.

  1. Does anybody know if I could buy the rubber gasket for my pyrex bong the cheap ones. I have a nice glass slider with a huge bowl instead of the lame metal one that came with it stock though. I really need the rubber gasket that holds in the slide peice.... Does anyone know if they sell those in smoke shops?
  2. You can easily obtain packs of them off the net.

    They are actually "rubber grommets"
  3. You are the man dude. I just joined this forum today. I am one of the biggest stoners you will ever meet. When I get my camera I will take pictures of my peices and my dank buds. Is it possible to buy those gaskets at a smoke shop as well or just on the net? If just on the net may I have a link if possible?
  4. Well in Australia its all we use so all smoke shops (that are still around) sell them.

    Ill have a search for you though :wave:

Share This Page