Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Someone Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Simplicity-, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Okay i'm hoping someone here can help me out here. does anyone know how to roll these fancy filters? and if so can you please show me how its done?
    The regular 'M' filter is starting to become a bit bland for my liking so i'd like to be able to change things up once in a while even if its just an aesthetic thing.

Attached Files:

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    Those look awesome but too time-consuming for me..would probably take me 30 minutes to get one of those right..except the one on the right it looks pretty easy

3. Who cares what the filter looks like? Or the joint at all? You're SMOKING it. Not hangin it up on your wall.

4. I know, i know but sometimes i get bored of doing the same old filter every time i roll up and just want to be able to mix things up when i feel like it.

5. if you really think it's a big deal you can look up YouTube videos that show how to do them. But it will be super time consuming, haha but whatever floats your boat!

6. You would have to be a tweaker to sit and fuck with that by hand!

I have a CNC laser cut them out of thick cardboard.

7. You could do those if you practice. That's how the other guy learned it.
    Priorities...

8. I already have searched on youtube and found zilch which is why i decided to come here and see if anyone could help.

9. practice makes perfect i guess :lol:

10. new, exciting, intense, nice, very cool thread

+rep to op

11. Thanks man B)