Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone help me navigate the medicinal marijuana system in Canada (Toronto)?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kolendo, Mar 11, 2016.

1. I'm new to the forums so I hope this is in the right place.

Under current Canadian law you must be 25 or older in order to be eligible for your green card and a marijuana prescription. I'm 23 and have been diagnosed with depression/borderline personality disorder, however after extensive therapy and research I'm convinced that I truly suffer from PTSD.

Sadly my family doctor will not help me whatsoever even though I've found great relief and mental healing through bud. He's refusing to even write me a referral to see another mental health care professional (which are in short supply here).

Is there any way I can circumnavigate the MMPR age restriction? Are there any compassion clubs/doctors in Toronto who might be willing to re-evaluate my diagnosis and consider writing me a prescription? I'm tired of going to legal grey area "dispensaries" or street dealers.

Thanks in advance!

2. The club that I use is based in Ontario. A simple Google search of some of the licensed producers will definitely point you in the right direction; just fill out the application online to see if you qualify and start the process.

I am not sure the rules on posting links, so I will refrain.

3. I have recently started using online mail order dispensaries. I got turned on to a few but the customer service I received from releafed.com was just amazing. I literally emailed them asking if they carried a specific product, they didn't stock it (although they did have the other items I was after) so they went and found it and added it to my order. This was all done at their offer and at no extra charge! There are some great options out there for sure, but the fact that they went out of their way for me was surprising.

4. I'm pretty sure the OP is looking for advice on how to legally access medical Marijuana.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app