Can someone help me find a TV show?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Revolve, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I'm really into like the whole 1950's nuclear era, I love that setting. Like fathers in their 30's smoking lucky strikes and doing 1950s stuff :) idk how to describe it, think like your first 30mins of playing "fallout 3", or "nuketown" in Call of Duty.

Can anyone help? I also loved breaking bad

2. [quote name='"Revolve"']I'm really into like the whole 1950's nuclear era, I love that setting. Like fathers in their 30's smoking lucky strikes and doing 1950s stuff :) idk how to describe it, think like your first 30mins of playing "fallout 3", or "nuketown" in Call of Duty.

Can anyone help? I also loved breaking bad[/quote]

That's an awesome era.. breaking bad's the shit lol. Hmmm, as to your question though.. Idk. But you should just watch band of brothers or the pacific, regardless if ya seen it before.. amazing series. :) sorry I didn't seem to answere it too well lol

3. [quote name='"SplitGenetics"']

That's an awesome era.. breaking bad's the shit lol. Hmmm, as to your question though.. Idk. But you should just watch band of brothers or the pacific, regardless if ya seen it before.. amazing series. :) sorry I didn't seem to answere it too well lol[/quote]

The Pacific was great

4. And to OP, you could watch, Leave It To Beaver

5. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

The Pacific was great[/quote]

Watching it right now, on part 5 atm. 3rd time watching it. I've seen BoB Atleast 6-7 times though

6. [quote name='"SplitGenetics"']

Watching it right now, on part 5 atm. 3rd time watching it. I've seen BoB Atleast 6-7 times though[/quote]

Are these like series? And are they on netflix?

7. [quote name='"Revolve"']

Are these like series? And are they on netflix?[/quote]

They're World War 2 series, if you'r into Workd War 2 they're both excellent series, and I'm not sure if they're on Netflix

8. And if you like Fallout 3, which I love, if you hven't played it already Fallout New Vegas is great

9. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']And if you like Fallout 3, which I love, if you hven't played it already Fallout New Vegas is great[/quote]

I played it on my laptop before my cousin switched my computer to ubuntu :p

10. [quote name='"Revolve"']

Are these like series? And are they on netflix?[/quote]

Yeah, it's a world war 2 series. 10 hours long, all broken up in disks. (I believe 10, might be 8) not on Netflix though.