Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can someone give me the lowdowon on trainwreck?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HashBash, Feb 28, 2010.

1. I have anxiety, insomnia, lower lumbar back pain, knee pain, and schizophrenia. I know this probably isnt a cure for all of my symptoms but what may it work well on. Maybe a cannabis expert here knows. I smoked on outdoor strain that I got from a scource we probably should not discuss on here and I had a little anxiety with it. I also got some sour dieselxhashplant and thought it was great(in amounts of 3-4 hits or less.)

What can I expect from trainwreck, I should be picking some up early this week after I get paid.

2. TR is a strong sativa - so expect a more cerebral effect. I find it to be a fairly active mind buzz - not so sure about it's application for schizophrenia. Honestly for the pain - look for something more indica, and the anxiety/stress best covered by a hybrid. My overall favorite for stress/anxiety is Blue Dream, and I address body aches/pains/insomnia with GDP, Purple Erkle, or Huckleberry.

Just my $0.02 - YMMV