Can someone give me an example of what dose nutes you like to use for hydro?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Jason420c4, Jan 7, 2020.

1. I’m new to hydro so any extra details would be appreciated. I know a little bit but it’s all still really new to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I use veg+bloom with calmag adder

3. #3 janemba, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    I like to go off of the feed chart, and see how the plant reacts, right now im in dwc.
    Growing in a dwc system, usually you use a lower tds then recommended.
    Growing in hydroponics, the plant will tell you if its using food or not right away.
    Example: during or after the nutrient solution circulates throught the system the ppm (tds, or ec) with raise or lower. Telling you what the plant is using, ppm falling substantially will tell you there is not enough food, when the ppm raises the food is to hot and the plant is using water these changes can happen in a mater of hours, and tells you before the plant starts showing physical changes, so you can adjust you food accordingly.
    If there are no dramatic changes in the solution you are on the right track

With hydroponics i personally think its best to use purified water, that way i can build my nutrient solution the way that suits my methods.

My water is about 10ppm before i start then i add a base, and bring it up to about 100ppm(this does change depending on the plants size) and then add the rest of the nutrients. Depending on how the plant is feeding or how it looks adjusted according
    Oh and document! dates (even times if you want to get real into it), size of resivore, what nutrients, how much, the ppm after you add each additive,
    When you check the ph/ppm how much they have changed, this will help you better understand how the system is working, and how the plant is growing.
    I hope this helps...

Sent from my SM-N976V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Depends on a lot. Nute brand, type of hydro, age of plant, size of plant, temp, humidity, etc.

My hempy bucket right now my plants 6 weeks in flower and 500ppm is what they want. Already burned them at the start of flower going higher.

BL

BL

BL

• Like Like x 1