can someone explain to me...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skittlette, Mar 14, 2010.

1. what sexual orientation has to do with the military??

Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military - Yahoo! News

yet another sleezy act by cops...not with MJ this time...but all the same...Nazism
    now, i dont support the war, but this woman did NOTHING wrong, it was the cops that caused her to lose her career, and all because she wouldnt rush home to let them rifle through her personal property to locate her spouse. its like...obviously shes not home, and if they really had a warrant, then they wouldve just gone in

:mad:

2. #2 NORRIN RADD, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
    That's messed up what those cops did.

3. one comment? wow..a bit passive today are we, city?:rolleyes:

4. now i hope no one takes offense to this, but what i find is that men who are gay are less agressive or known as 'pussies', they dont act as macho or have the strength to use a gun. they would probably avoid shooting someone too, now this is just a generalisation and not everyone of them is like that but most are, thats why i think the government doesnt allow gay people into the army.

5. so then what does that say about lesbians? that they are more likely to than a strait woman?

and i think that this counts as being sexist, or racist...it should follow in the same type of category...
    i mean, obviously she was doing something rite, it wasnt like she was a new recruit.

6. I honestly think this is totally unfair. She did NOTHING wrong. It was someone who wasn't involved with the military ratting on her.

Anyway, WHO FUCKIN' CARES if you're gay/straight/bi/what ever. IT SHOULDN'T MATTER! If you want to help protect your country, then what does it matter what orientation you are?

7. in my honest opinion i think lesbians should be able to join the military but not gay guys.

Guys need to be dominant in the army. not panzies who are got the shit beat out of them when they were in highschool listening to wham.......

i sound like an asshole.....sure. but you know its true.

i completely agree with "smokeitup421"

8. i dont know why they dont allow lesbians in the military or whatever. it seems that most lesbians are butch or manly so you would think that they would be allowed, wouldnt you.

9. It's because they're missing the awesome gene that makes us hetro-sexuals super soldiers. Can't argue with science.

10. ^ "Women have a brain half the size of a man, it's science." - Ron Burgundy :p

Mmm, gay issue is pretty controversial. I'd say a big issue is that some straight people find it uncomfortable being around gay people. :confused_2:

11. No offense but that is the stupidest shit I have ever read on here possibly...

Can't shoot a fucking gun? Then why would they join the god damn military, if a gay person WANTS to join let them join, the government is only pandering to their constituents, most of whom are brain dead morons and still live in 1920.

12. exactly. not all gay guys are "panzies" and act like the stereotypical flambuoyant "gay" guy. those types arent going to be the ones who want to join the army. just shows how far closed minded and behind america still is.

13. How about judging individuals on their ability to do the job?

I've known plenty of pussy straight guys and plenty of gay men that could kick the shit out of any straight man.

14. .... Why is it that whenever humanity takes one step forward, guys like this send us twelve steps back.

Haven't you seen American Beauty before? Call that gay ex-soldier a fag and watch what happens.

I'm still in awe after that post, I almost don't even know where to begin how ridiculous that sounded.

15. My friend's brother knew a gay guy who was a straight up fucking Goliath, like a bear with a human head. He could scare the shit out of anyone by holding up his enormous fist and snarling, "do you wanna be my hand puppet?" so no, not all gay guys are "pussies."

16. If you're a gay man, you buttfuck other men.. sure you might have a fabulous sense of style, but really, saying that gay men are generally panzies is pretty fucked.

go to the gym bro, most of the gay dudes at my local gym are certified to wrestle bears..

if youre a lesbian you scissor, and most likely drive a truck. But thats it...

jokes aside,

how does what you do between the sheets matter when you are in the foxhole and you gotta get your fellow soldier's back?

17. Haha, exactly. I know a guy who is 6'6, 320lb, ALL MUSCLE. I would NEVER want to fight this guy. He could easily wad me up and toss me in the trash.

18. The military is just like any other job if you ask me. Don't know why they discriminate against gays.

Gays being pansies or whatever, shouldn't matter either. It's not like everyone that enlists ends up in infantry. Don't have to be a tough guy to maintain a computer system, defuse bombs, etc...

19. I think this is absurd. Women are allowed in the military and they can be considered the same as what's above. Anyone and everyone should be able to serve their country.

Discrimination.

20. Sexuality has nothing to do with anything military whatsoever. Seriously, there is nothing required of you in military service that sexual orientation would inhibit in any way whatsoever.

There's no reasonable explanation for it, it's straight up discrimination.