Can someone cheer me up?

Discussion in 'General' started by GETTHEGOAT, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Been listening to depressing songs for a few days, not on purpose, and they just get stuck in my head. I'm only sleeping by the beatles is one. Anyway its just made me realize how lonely I truly am. I've had low self esteem since 6th grade, dropped out of high school a couple years ago, got my GED. Since then I haven't had many friends at all, which is gonna make being social and trying to date almost impossible. To top it off I have a small pp. Sorry if this isn't well formulated and what not I'm really tired.

Tl;dr someone talk to me

2. #2 CMGarcia55, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013

Are least you're not Milhouse lonely.
    [​IMG]

3. Go outside, smell the coffee, and remember all bad things will pass and everything will be allright, as long if you have your health and brain, don't worry to much dude. It's all normal , everybody has these days somewhere in their lives.

SJ

4. I pretty much am milhouse, just a little less nerdy

5. #5 CMGarcia55, Oct 24, 2013
    Just go outside and try to have fun. Enjoy life as much as you can since our time is very limited.

6. I'll talk to you, do you have any other social media thingy where it will be easier to communicate?

7. I'll still be lonely outside

8. Put ourself in chalangong situations socially and you will adapt. But im sure your trolling a little

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

9. Being depressed is incredible. You relate to music ALOT more. You feel it 10x. I was way more creative with my music.

You get the most shit done when you focus on yourself too.

10. Kik, but I mostly use that to send nudes to random guys

11. I'm not trolling, I know it seems like I am, everybody thinks I do lol

12. #12 CMGarcia55, Oct 24, 2013
    Then find a hobby with similar minded people. I watch anime, play games and browse the internet on my free time. What do you think I do when I get lonely or get an urge to chat? I browse forums and talk about my hobbies with people that share my interests.

13. Add me, not for the nudes. Just to talk.

My user name is: FancyEgg

I like talking to people :)

14. Okay. Thank you

15. #15 Weedity, Oct 24, 2013
    Here's what you should do.

Here's the honest truth.

FUCK self esteem. FUCK friends. FUCK other people. Think of them as worthless, they serve no meaning. They are gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe. The only meaning in life is yourself. I find the more I care for others, the more I suffer. I have been betrayed by people I have given everything to.

Well, I say, FUCK that. I used to have low self esteem, I am skinny and weak, but ya know what, honestly fuck it. I'll work out on my own, get bigger on my own. I will get bigger so I can work harder, make more money. Not to impress worthless "bitches" to get some pussy. Also, btw, penis size has nothing to do with how you use it, so just stop being a mopey fuck about it and when the time comes just go to town on your girl.

Everything you are sitting around being sad for is bullshit. Friends, penises, being lonely? Truly those things are all worthless in the end. In the end, you are you, you do you. 

Go ahead, strive to get friends. They only get annoying, dick you over, and eventually change anyway. Want a big penis? That's nice, for what? So you can have meaningless sex with sluts? Wooo. Lonely? Why? Who gives a fuck about others company? 

16. ^^ Awful advice!

If you are sad and alone you NEED to break out of it. It may be hard to do because you seem to be in your head alot, but get out there. It will be hard now that you are not in school, but try to go somewhere with alot of people you age and start a convo. The worst thing that happens is that they are not interested in talking, then FUCK THEM! FInd someone else. We are a social animal, get some people around you that can be there when you need them, who care about you and not things you have. THere are people out there like that, you just need to find them. Maybe consider taking 1 or 2 classes at the local community college, DIVE IN. Making friends as an adult doesnt have to be hard, you just need to get yourself into a new mind set and put in some effort. Its worth it in the end! Good Luck!

17. If no one is there for you, you need to be there for yourself. Don't let yourself be upset, let yourself be happy with what you can or want to achieve and do it! If you want to get a new job, get a new job!! If you want to find a new friend, find a new friend!! It is good to have alone time but it is also good to have social time too. Balance is key. So i wish you luck with cheering up, and I wish you well with life :)

18. honestly, i had tons of "friends". fuck em all

i'm living with cousins, and i thought I could depend on family.... but fuck them too.

seriously dude, just be a lone wolf.

19. Sounds like you have at least five of the symptoms associated with unipolar major depression, which usually presents itself in discrete episodes that recur during a person's lifetime (Hunter).  It's kind of interesting, according to the World Health Organization, unipolar major depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide.  You might honestly want to talk to your doctor as well about getting some antidepressants.  Untreated depression often has an accelerating course, in which episodes become more frequent and severe over time.  To date, there is no evidence of any adverse effects of long-term antidepressant use. (Hunter)

Hunter, James. "Depression Research- Psych Central." Depression Research- Psych Central. Psychcentral.com, 9 Oct. 2013. Web. 24  Oct. 2013. <http://psychcentral.com/disorders/depressionresearch.htm>.

20. I train parkour its a great way to meet new people get strong and be creative

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk