Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone answer this question for me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mama P, Dec 29, 2010.

1. So my guy says I can get an oz for $125. How many g's is that and is that a good price? I don't have a scale so can someone give me a visual on how much of the bag should be full. He's my regular guy and I don't think he rips me off that much but there has been a time or two when it looked smaller than usual..Just double checking myself. Thanks guys!

2. an oz is 28.6 grams. and the quality for price all depends where you live.
    125 an o is probably some decent mids

3. Size is not an indicator, its actual density of the bud that matters. There are 28 grams in an ounce, so in your hand the ounce should weigh close to a stack of quarters. If you just want to go by actual size though, an ounce should fill a ziploc bag full.

4. if you got money to throw around, get yourself a scale to bring with you for pickups bigger then 7gs. Just a good idea to have one. Weigh it out before you give dealer the cash

5. Good advice right there, scales can run very cheap. As your pickup sizes increase, the scale will pay for itself if your dealers start shaving some off the top.

6. Why a visual? Just get a scale. If you can round up $125 for an ounce (~28g) of herb, you can round up another $5 to make sure you get a full ounce. If he knows for sure that you don't weigh out, of course he'll short you. Why shouldn't he?

7. Weigh it out for sure man, but that is a ridiculously good price, if that was where I live I would be snatching his hand off.

8. The price is appropriate for mids.

We can't tell shit from shit with size though, sorry dude. Best to play it safe and do it by the numbers.

9. how many quarters are in a stack? 5 quarters weigh about an ounce

10. Oh sorrry, I was referring to a dollar stack, as a rough estimate... around where I live people assume "quarter stack" means a dollar of quarters.

11. An ounce is 28 grams OP
    Looking at a zip lock, a good estimate is about 4 of your fingers, should equal up the bag
    As everyone has mentioned before, buy a scale. It won't cost that much, and it DOES pay for itself. Trust me

And just a question -
    Whats your location OP? I usually pay around 120-150 a zip everytime of some quality stuff in SoCal

12. Well I don't have the time to buy a scale before my purchase that's why I asked for a visual. I live in Virginia Beach and my guy usually only deals in high mids so that is what I would be getting. Thanks for the help.

13. 125 is what I pay for decent mids in the 757, so I say the price seems to be fair. As far as size, look for a fat/full sandwich or ziploc bag, close to four fingers width if you spread it out in the bag, although this is only a very rough estimate.

14. its 28.35 grams. you cant tell how much you got by looking at it. if its really fluffy and light then a 6 inch nug can weigh like 3 grams. if its really dense the same 6 inch nug could weigh at least 10 grams. so its hard to tell. but ussually you wont get 6 inch nugs. more like 1/2 half inch