Can somebody help me im hurting alot Need help finding seeds more info in description

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 923969, May 2, 2018.

1. Ok so i know how to order seeds n all that however i want help finding seeds on a budget i wanna spend no more than 25 dollars on seeds and 10 for shiping i want help finding a cheap indica dominate feminized and needs to be a strong high. Please list me some links to the seeds im looking for. (side note i had 2 back surgeries all within the last month and my most recent surgery went bad i was left with more pain than ever and lost the ability to walk on my right leg due to sever non stop pain and i do mean nonstop pain. I am unable to walk anymore and i feel really sad and down about it sometimes crying from pain please somebody help me find what im looking 4 thanks in advanced i will be checking alot to see if anybody found me something to buy.)

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Where do you live?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. @Gruntgrower said it.
    Where you live could give you access to other options like clones.
    Clones are proven females, strong effect proven and are only 7 to 20 dollars usually. No shipping involved because you get them from a dispensary.

4. #4 Deleted member 923969, May 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2018
  5. We are allowed to have it for certain medical reasons in my state we have not worked out legalizing in my state all the way yet so now i gotta be discrete and buy online for now i wish we had a dispensary it would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Unfortunately living in a black market state changes everything.
    I'm in one also, so unless you can find a grower, clones will be hard to come across. In my friends past experience clones are about $40. Shipping seeds within the us is a crime for both parties, shipping seeds from overseas is a crime also, but not worth the money or effort for customs to go after everyone, friends of mine having been shipping overseas since the 80's. I personally don't know of anyone who will ship to the states for less that $20, and that is a quality genetics. I wish I could be of more help, maybe try climbing the chain of your guy and see if it pays off?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. There are a few seed banks that offer single seeds but they are very expensive and you'd have to purchase overseas.
    Maybe time for a road trip. Colorado would be closest.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Id deffinetly take a road trip but with my pain i couldnt last more than 5 to 10 minutes in a car

9. Good friend to go for you?

10. Ask all the tokers you know. We always find a few seeds and save them.
    Hell the last time I put out a seed call I wound up with a couple of hundred from about 7 people. They told 2 friends and so on.
    Many were old but I still had well over half that geminated.
    The Vault is who many here use for seeds.
    About us – The Vault Seed Bank
    Southern California's Premier Seed Company, fast and discrete shipping.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  11. spend $40.00 I think you'd have more options.

12. #12 Papa Puff, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Seedsman white widow blueberry and jack h are very good beans for the price. Still might be a little pricey for u. These seeds are like $3 a piece for 10 seeds on the vault

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk