Can somebody answer a blazed question?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hydro_arnie, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Quite baked so bear with me, do you need to increase feed strength throughout your grow? I found that i never have to increase the strength of my feed ever (flowering cycle).

Basically the discussion which is still un-answered and sparked somewhat of a debate is, does a plant need a higher concentrate of feed the maturer it gets our does it just have an optimum ppm throughout your grow and just draws more?

I have been growing now for 2 years and my girls are always finished off to bud perfection, but i read from so many people that they increase there strength thru there grow. Or am i just completely missing something here, i understand that when plants are young etc they need lower strength but when your flowering? I know i know they are far too many variables to this question, so i suppose my question is do you increase your feed strength thru the flowering stage and if so why? peace

2. I think that with an indoor set-up where you can regulate and optimize conditions, I don't see a need for greatly increasing nutes. If its an outdoor garden, you have to compete with nature, nutrient loss, and a crap-shoot of conditions, so nutes should be increased more as the plant grows larger. At least thats what I have done, and had good success. Just my two cents....