Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can some one point me in the right direction?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ILLICIUM, Oct 14, 2008.

1. i just got this new shit that looks like low beasters and has a faint sent of like cleaning products? im like wtf. im not worried about the weed safety i trust the dealer. imma smoke it now and post what the high is like. anyways. anyone ever smoke something like this?

2. Sometimes when I get a pick up it has a bit of a pinesol smell. As long as it doesn't smell like windex and not bud you should be alright.

3. yah its like pinesole. but the higs a nice body high.

4. cleaning product? No sir..

5. i know a dealer that would put dryersheets around his weed (by around i really dont know maybe in like the box that had a ziplock/jar) and it kinda had that smell, defiently wont kill you, but it cant be good for you

6. yeah some people put dryer sheets around their bags. i personally think its fucking disgusting and i cant smoke weed that tastes like that.

7. Well it could be the type of herb, onetime I had a herb that smelled like pine trees, not even kidding, but it was definitely the best herb I've ever had the chance of toking. Could just be what it was stored around though, as long as there is no mold and it isn't soaking then I don't see a problem.

8. i used to wrap my spoon in a dryer sheet
    one time it was hot so the sheet like melted onto the pipe
    eventually you could see white specks in my pipe
    it may mask the smell
    but itl ruin your stash
    tastes like soap

9. #9 TheDutchMasters, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    duuude, where are you from?
    that shit that smells like clorox/lysol is straight ditch weed homie
    0% thc

are you sure you got high off it?
    might be green and looks good, but if it doesnt have any smell at all.. i doubt its even dirty weed

10. dude i get the pine shit all the time.

and yah this shit i smelled it today and it smells like weed. deff high

11. One time a friend of mine was keeping his weed wrapped up in dryer sheets in order to mask the smell, and his weed started to smell and taste like dryer sheets. Maybe a similar thing is happening here.

12. yup, happened to me when some dryer sheets got too close to my bubbler, made it taste like it had soap in it...ughh