Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can some one help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juggalo6106, Apr 5, 2010.

1. ok im not new to this site or to smoking but this is the only place this question fits in. i just ran out of bud and i need to pick up. but i wanna smoke a little tonight cuz its easter and i went over my girlfriends and her mom is a bitch. so i wanna smoke but all i have is a little shake and stems. so i wanna know if you can smoke stems. i know you can smoke em but will they give me a buz or do they have enough thc to get me stoned. i never smoked stems i normaly pick them out. but i always throw them into a diffrent bag and save them. so does anyone know if i can get high from smoking stems. (sorry for my spelling)

2. Never smoked ONLY stems but from what i hear, the taste is disgusting but it does supposely get you high. Go ahead if you can stand the horrible taste.

3. Also, have never smoked only stems but have thrown a small one in a bowl every once in a while and those things will have you coughing up a storm. Might as well try smoking them though because I know there is a little (at least) THC in them.

4. I've done it before, from not picking the bud from the stem.. just putting the whole thing in my bowl. the stem is very, very harsh, and burns your throat if you use a pipe.

5. yea im using a pipe and i know that the stems burn hotter than normal but if you dont just burn it by putting the flime deep in the bowl its not as harsh. im going to smoke it and tell everyone how it was and everything about it. but i put only my crystely stems in and i broke em up the best i could and i tryed to get the shake and stems mixed so i dont get a cloud of stem smoke. and i know imma cough but o0o0 well. if anyone else has done this post your experiance here and ill do the same.

6. Meh, I've smoked shake before, not too bad. Stems, I've smoked too... SUUUPER harsh but they'll get you there, provided you have enough!

Happy Toking!

7. Instead of smoking them, save them and when you get some time, grind em up and make butter and bake something. Its a different high but it puts all of that stuff to good use. I wish I had taken my own advice cause I must have thrown ALOT of that stuff away (sigh)

8. ^^ A bit late on the reply lol but I'm glad i read what you said because I have been saving my stems lately and every1 asks why and i just say why not cuz i really have no idea what im gonna do with them but now i do lol