Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can smoking weed regularly cause permanent brain damage?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hello again, May 17, 2006.

1. does that mean that if you smoke for a very long time and you get "really retarded" i know what you mean by this, the person talks very lazily and is very lazy/dumb. But does that mean if you quit after smoking for years that it will eventually clear and you will be normal again? lol, it must.

2. I smoke a blunt and watch the discovery channel or the history channel or the science channel (i know thats kinda lame but i like it) and i have a genius I.Q., now tell me has it caused brain damage... no it hasnt and im an every day smoker.

3. There are kids with brain damage that have higher iqs than that.

4. Uh...100 is average. 140 and above is considered genius. 128 is in the 80th percentile, and I'm pretty sure the percentage of mentally challenged people doesn't exceed 80%. =/

5. smoking Mj could cause brain damage, or it could not. Honestly it shouldn't be an issue, you know all those factories that make stuff? the smoke from that is way worse than a little reefer smoke, and all those lovely gas cars people love to drive around, that exhaust can't be too good for your brain. Don't worry about some smoke off your joint/bowl/blunt killing your brain. be more concerned about society killing it for you.

6. It's alot better for your brain than alcohol.