Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can smoking MJ make you ill?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mixing metaphors, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Smoked via pipe for a week until I ran out. Sickness started with a cough and now I feel like I have the flu

Probably unrelated but thought I would ask. 

No mold on MJ, no issues there. First time smoker ever.

2. no unless you smoked with a sick person

3. figured. thanks!

4. No, but spitting dope rhymes does

5. #5 mrmuffinman, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    Ur prob just getting sick from a virus going around. I would suggest not smoking during the duration of the cold though, as smoking anything prolongs the healing proccess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I agree ^ when I had flue I smoked and ended up prolonging the healing process by like 4 days so just lay the weed off for a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Not necessarily the flu or anything, unless you're sharing a joint with someone who is ill. But it can make you feel sick if you smoke too much, I'm a daily smoker and I still sometimes feel nauseous if I pack a joint too much.