Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can smell my bud through my glass jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Newsmoke841713, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Technically you need to boil your mason jars after filling them to form an airtight seal. If not it’s not airtight. It does the job good enough for storage and keeping pretty fresh, also it depends on which style jars you get. The rubber seal with the latches work the best without boiling. But the dog situation, I wouldn’t trust any of them. Those bastards have amazing sniffers

2. Oh and putting your stash in deodorant?! Yuck! That smell will transfer to your bud. Don’t ever store in or near something with a strong Oder and don’t use Tupperware because the trichomes from the static in the plastic will fall off. Plastic,no good

3. Those are pretty good jars. I got a bunch

4. Get a carbon lined carry bag. Something like 20$ on amazon, and they work good for storing it as well. (Some even claim to be dog proof (doubtful though))

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can find the bags he is talking about if you search for "smell proof bag".

• Like Like x 1