can outdoor plants be as good as indoor plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greeneyes420_us, May 24, 2002.

1. I was just wondering if there is a way that pot that just grows outside will be anything close to some of the pics ive seen.I mean everyone says those big bad ass lights makes it bud alot so will my outdoor baby be budless. PEACE

Smoke wisely my friends for the police are out there

2. no..your outdoor plants will have buds,,just not huge ones as indoor,,size/amount depends on strain as well...

[​IMG]

3. thx or the info i was a little scared ive been wasting my time.
    And how tall are they usually before u can tell ythe male anf female and about how tall are they when they atar flowering

4. The size of the 'erb will depend mainly on the strain? as you don't actually reveal what type you are growing, outdoor plants normally reach a height of 4ft to 10ft
    To recognise the males is probably the most diificult thing for first time growers, from mid July onwards check the "bud" growth, Males do not have any white hairs growing! However when you have identified them, remove them from the females, but don't bin them! They can be smoked.

5. Man, I've always found that outdoors is deff best. I work on a golf course and have quite a few nurseries. With the rite management, those babies will flourish. All da best.