Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can one joint get you high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by realdope123, Sep 26, 2013.

1. the last time i smoked was about a month ago. tomorrow after school, me and my 1 friend are gunna smoke. i have 3 fairly small joints. how much should we smoke? just to get a decent, relaxing high?

2. half a joint would get you high at that t break time

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. Just smoke one joint at a time until you feel good man but I'm sure one will do it

4. When I had no tolerance half a joint flew me to the moon and back

5. Depends on how strong the weed is. If it's high grade, then 3 bong rips will do me good. After a t-break about half a joint would do me good.

6. It all depends on how good the pot is and how much tolerance you have.  I've seen one small joint of really good shit shut a group of six people up for a half hour.

7. It depends all on the weed.  Some weed a few puffs will get you golden while other weed a whole joint will do nothing but cause a headache.  What you need to do is learn where your limit is.  Nobody here can tell you this, its something you have to learn for yourself.  Take a hit, then take a small break and listen to some music and if you want another hit take it.  I don't know your tolerance.  1 joint should be good enough for the both of you though.  Some weed is creeper and it won't hit you until like 15 minutes later, so just be careful not to overdo it.  I think this is the number one reason anyone who has smoked weed didn't like it.

8. If it were reggie i would smoke all three. Some good bud then just one.

9. Bust those fuckers open and smoke through a glass piece until you're each where you want to be.

10. I can't smoke an entire joint of the bud I smoke. It would make me uncomfortably high. Normally a joint is good for about 4 people to get good and high. I tend to roll fat though :)

11. As the two above me said, it depends on the strength of the weed. Back in the 70s when pot wasn't nearly as strong as today, I shared a joint a guy at work had and I was freaked out of my mind for a half hour or more. I had to go hide somewhere, lol.

12. Go big or go home.

13. After school?

14. What's wrong with him saying after school?

15. #15 YoQuieroTacoBell, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    A 5-gram kief joint will get most people high.

The GC community generally frowns upon encouraging minors to smoke.

17. lol...you do understand people can go to school at any age right? There's this thing called college.

18. Depends on what grade you're in...

i'm a sophomore in college, and i'm a female by the way :)