Can not contain spider mites!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bizzerk, Oct 9, 2010.

1. So I went on vacation a few weeks ago and come back to nute burnt plants and a huge spider mite infestation. I got my nutrients under controll but I can't get rid of these mites!. I have tried multiple brands of sprays(both ok to use up to day before harvest) with no luck. I did notice the spray reduced the numbers but I'm running a scrog so i know it has been impossible to hit every under leaf in this bush. I purchased lady bugs from a local company and they all died in the mail(should of picked them up but too busy with work/life). I'm going into my 5th week of flowering and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions/advice.

2. Hi.

First question: Who wuz the "trusted" friend who looked after them ???

OK...Childsplay man lol...

Go and get a can of Doktor Doom. Fogger or bomb. Green can. I like foggers best.

It is pyrethrum and will not harm the budz or taste or quality at all. Its residual effects
    break down in 14 days too.

Just before lights out, get in that tent (?) or room and fog the shit outta the plant (dont drench the budz). Get the corners, walls, ceiling, floor, the air - everything.

Seal off well.
    Get some sleep. Have good dreams of clean plants.

At lights on, ventilate well.

Youre good to go, and the plants should be miteless.

Good luck and get back to me.

Freak
    :smoke:

3. We bombed and then a few days later sprayed the two plants that had been badly infested with Einstein (neem oil). So far so good.

4. hope everything goes ok! anypictures of a spider mite?

5. LOL the guilty one would be my bro but he doesn't really know anything about taking care of mj plants. I don't blame him because it was kinda of a last minute thing. Anyways I'm picking up the fogger today so thanks for the recommendation. Quick question though, do i have all fans off(inline to scrubber included)? Thanks a bunch +rep

Wish I could bro, my camera couldn't take a macro shot to save it's life. I will put up a pic of a some damaged leafs though.

6. Everything man.

Freak
    :smoke: thanx for the rep, in advance.