Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Marijuana Kill You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROCHESTER-420, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Only if you smoke like 1500 pounds in 30 minutes but you would pass out before you do a quarter if that

2. mhmm:smoke:

Attached Files:

3. Apparently you have to smoke 16,000 joints in under an hour or something to overdose on marijuana. Pretty sure that's impossible.

I learned that from The Union.

4. Short answer: No.

5. Long answer: Nope

6. Of course it can if you get high and do something stupid and dangerous, I'm sure tens of thousands of people have been killed after smoking weed.

7. I'm sure i could sharpen the stalk of a marijuana plant and repeatedly stab you in the temple... Technically the weed would be the thing that killed you.

8. [quote name='"Forked Up"']Of course it can if you get high and do something stupid and dangerous, I'm sure tens of thousands of people have been killed after smoking weed.[/quote]
    The weed wouldn't kill them their own stupidity would

9. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']
    The weed wouldn't kill them their own stupidity would[/quote]

This. Just because someone smoked weed and died it isn't because of the weed. What if did something stupid and died after drinking a glass of milk? Could milk be the possible cause of death?

10. no. /thread

11. The weed still killed them.

12. Cannabis can only kill you when given in massive doses IV.

Cannabinoids are not water soluble so if you take enough IV then it will separate from your blood and cause a clot.

This is the only way it can kill you if you don't have serious heart problems.

Rats can die for a slightly different reason but it has never been shown to happen in humans.

13. No, the lack of oxygen destroyed their brain cells not the weed.

14. Or how about if you got dropped 1500 pounds of MJ on your head
    in less than 30 seconds :poke::bongin:

15. I WILL become the first person ever to OD on marijuana...it's one of my life goals! Maybe I'll do it in my late ages (80~) but my plan is to get a shitttt ton of concentrate 100% pure thc oil, like $500,000 worth and down it all and see what happens....maybe I'll die...maybe I'll wake up 2 days later, we shall see

16. Think before you post. Oxygen deprivation destroys the monkeys braincells and, consequently, kills them.