Can it be done?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by NorthrnLitxKUSH, Apr 7, 2013.

1. what kind of set up would you need to have at least 2lbs ready to smoke each week?

how many 1000 watters would you need? using rotating crops, so cloning a few plants each week and harvesting a few each week

2. that's a lot of smoke. don't know about the every 2 weeks tho. clones need to develop root systems which takes time. then need to flower which depends on strain. you would need a veg space and separate flower space. maybe a couple mothers. taking clones from mother plant every 2 weeks and putting them in flower room. you would need a pretty big space.

3. Would a 160sqf come even close? thats the current space ive got to work with

4. That means your gonna need to harvest like 16 plants every 2 weeks

5. that's a shitload of work yo, need some buddies lol

6. You would need multiple light set ups for each set of plants...lets say 16 plants per cycle...two weeks each...lets just say 8 weeks flowering...you would need room for at least 80 plants to keep a perpetual grow of that size going....I would say at least two separate rooms for veg and flowering...I would say if beginning in one gallon pots u could prolly do all ur vegging plants with 2x600 watt mh lights however more may be needed...as for flowering I would say you would need prolly need a 1000 watt hps for each of the two week cycles until close to the end then u may need more....or u could do a stadium style grow with I'd guess 6x1000 watt hps for flowering and just add 16 new plants every 2 weeks