Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i use twezers for a roach clip

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I assume I can but not sure if the metal on them could get hot from the roach

2. #3 Old School Smoker, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    NO. you will have to hold the tweezers together to keep the roach on it. I suggest you go down to your local automotive parts store and buy some alligator clips. They are cheap like 10 for a dollar or something. Attach a leather strap to the clip and put some beads and feathers on the strap. Now you have an authentic 70's style roach clip. Hang it on the rear view mirror of your car.

Surgeons hemostats work really well too. ( those are the clamps they use on veins to stop bloodflow during surgury)

3. Take the tweezers, clamp on roach, take rubber band, rap around that bitch. No hold roach clip.
    Enjoy.

4. Be a man and hold that roach.

5. No reason why you couldn't, but I have to say, I'm a huge fan of danbridge's idea. Gonna make one of those myself.

6. i smoke joints all the time. whenever it gets too small to hold, i just take a huge hit to finish it off, and the rest i unravel and throw it in my shake bag. when i get enough shake, i roll up another joint :smoke:

7. better that you insert a needle into the end, and hold it between your teeth while you smoke.

8. it works for me, just gotta hold them closed.

9. hemostat is what you really want.
    they are only like $5.

[​IMG]

10. If you plan on using the tweezers for ANYTHING else I wouldn't.

11. You can make a roachinator. Grab a plastic bottle and burn a hole big enough for the roach. Then burn another hole as a carb. Be careful while burning the holes. Take your time. Too small anf you can always make it bigger, but too big and you'll have to double carb. Use that shit like a bong. Its a great way to end a joint/blunt session and it really hits you hard.

12. This is what I use... stays pinched, lovely for holding joints or blizzles

13. They actually sell keys that actually double as roach clips. All you do is pinch the end, and it's the perfect accessory for everything! Great conversation piece too due to the sheer bad assness of the clip

14. I use a bobby pin, I found it works great :)