Can i use this bulb for my seedlings?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hardluck1984, Aug 7, 2011.

1. im not sure how to grow my sedling as of yet i planted in soil mix yesterday and put them on a window ledge and they have sprouted allready i just wasnt sure if i could keep them there till i put them under my 400wtt or if i could use this bulb in a lamp directly over the little ladies?

Attached Files:

2. 14ws won't do you much. Get a bigger one wattage wise.

3. what iv i had like 4 of them? should i leve them on my window ledge when can i move them to my 400? thanks for the info buy the way

4. Walmart Home Depot, Lowes sell much more powerful ones. Read the lighting section in the forums.

You want as much light as possible preferably 100watts of it for your plant or more.

5. I always just put my seedlings in a window seal for about 2 or 3 weeks, then move them on to the grow room! But a light would good to!

6. As long as you dont get it too close or let the temps get out of range, you can put them under the 400w immediately. I put mine under at day three and they are going just fine. I got pics from day 12 in my journal. I havent had any burning, drooping, curling or other problems.