Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use this as logo or is it copyrighted?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themuffinman21, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So the show rugrats that ran on nick and ended in 2004 has a character called reptar which I'm going to make my company logo with a little changes to him. I've Googled rugrats copyright and it says the agreement ended in 2010. So does that mean I can use or am I going to get sued😂 because I'm not 100% if that 2010 source is correct

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Best talk to a copyright lawyer about that one. A consulatation should be cheaper than changing your company logo if you do end up getting a c&d or whatever they throw at you.

3. How would be the best way to go about that?

4. This is America, terms and conditions may apply!!!!!!!!!

5. So can I use the reptar as a part of my logo or not lol

6. Don't come on a marijuana forum asking for legal advise. There is a website called Avvo where you can ask a question and certified lawyers will answer. I recommend going there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.