Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i use the first check drug test more than once?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drosmokah420, Oct 7, 2013.

1. the same sample cup/test lid, but since it was a positive reading(no line indicates thc is present) can i continue to use it until i test negative for thc(line appears)?

2. :eek: that's kinda gross. :hide:

3. lol i know it's rather gross but i'm testing multiple methods and prefer to not have to drop $25 per drug test.

4. They have drug tests at the dollar store. They probably don't work though lol

5. alright heres what u need to do, grab some duct tape, a screw driver, a piece of gum and some tinfoil. U can make homemade drug tests if u have a used strip.

1. take tinfoil, wrap an inch wide strip around top of screwdriver
    2. attach it with same length duct tape strips on top and bottom
    3. right over the tinfoil chew some fresh gum throw it on
    4. attach used strip to gum

now if u piss the simple chemical reaction should cause strip to re-register