Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I use Marijuana in India?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cooper4, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Hi, I am from India and want to use marijuana here. Can I use it? Is there any procedure for that?

2. um...you spelled your country wrong ....in the location thing

<------ over there

3. I'm assuming you're wondering about the legality?

Otherwise, put it in oil and eat it, pack it in a bong, hookah, bowl or vaporizer, and smoke or vape it.. whether you're in India or anywhere else in the world, the directions for use are pretty much the same :)

This isn't always accurate, but it's a good place to start...

Legality of cannabis by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" India: Illegal/Legal (Regulated by Government);

Used during observance of certain Hindu rituals. Government-owned shops in holy cities like Varanasi sell cannabis in the form of bhang. Despite the high prevalent usage, the law makes it illegal to possess any form of the psychoactive. However, this law is rarely enforced and treated as a low priority across India. "

4. another thread the mods will close